2016年10月5日水曜日

Hello world!


Hello,
My name is Mana from Okinawa.
I was born and live in Okinawa, Japan.
I am working at Okinawa Market (Okinawa's souvenir shop) in Okinawa city.

Never heard of Okinawa, please see map and check where Okinawa is located. Or google 'Okinawa.'

Though it is very small islands, sea is large. Okinawa has really beautiful beach. 

Learn more about Okinawa's sea, please check this web site. 
↓ ↓ ↓


Okinawa is becoming popular tourist spot. More and more tourists visit Okinawa every year. Popular spots are Shuri castleChuraumi aquariumAmerican village and more


However, many people visit and many magazines introduce Okinawa prefecture, Okinawa city is not known by everyone.


Okinawa city is very interesting city. It has mix culture.
(Okinawa's local people, American, India, Chinese, Korean, Philippines, Thai, Peru)

I am going to introduce good Okinawa's culture, nature, spots, and my shop goods.
Come and enjoy my blog.

my shop Okinawa Market

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿